Wednesday, January 28, 2009

more Arts, Hearts & Tarts | Grand Junction Glamour Photographer

I thought I would share a few images so you could see what to expect when you book an Arts, Hearts & Tarts session with Five 60 Salon. In the last few days we have been busy preparing ourselves for the event. Both Channel 5 and Channel 11 News requested more information, interviews and images.

We fixed Five 60's Leigh up first so she and Heather would have something to take with them when they visited the KKCO 11 News studio early last Monday morning.




Then we sent KREX News Channel 5's, Lindsey Eaton through a session. She had her hair, make up and nails done by the Five 60 girls while on camera ( I believe I heard the words "pampered princess" during the process. ) and then I photographed her. Look for the story on tonight's news!










No comments: