Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The last of the fall color | Grand Junction Family Photographer



It makes me sad. The beautiful fall colors are gone. Halloween is over. The heaters are starting to click on at night and before we know it winter will be fully upon us with snow and the holidays. My favorite outdoor portrait season has slipped by me and once again I missed it with my own family. But I did get some of your families.

This was the last one with color. We *almost* missed it when little Cache was under the weather. Luckily it only took a few days for her to recover and I snuck her and her beautiful family in between other sessions.

I had the opportunity to spend the evening with this family a couple of weeks before this session. I felt so welcomed and so at home there with them. With a connection like that I knew this would be a good session. We had fun. J said it was work but I had a blast. They ran and played and showed so much joy and emotion with each other. It was a privilege to capture these precious times with them.











And this little miss just happened to have a petticoat hanging in her closet. Of course I wanted to photograph her playing in it. And the most logical place to play....




Mommy and Daddy's bed. Would you expect anything different?


No comments: