Saturday, February 9, 2008

Eleanor | Grand Junction Newborn Photographer

I think little Eleanor is my newest newborn poster girl. But then, I think that after every newborn session. Newborns are special. They are so new and fresh and perfect. My kids tease me because I always get so excited when I talk to a new mom on the phone. "Squishy" is the word I used on this call. My kids are still laughing at me and making fun of me. I like to get my lens on them before they are two weeks old and convincing a new mom of that right after they gave birth is sometimes hard to do. But at two weeks they start to loose that brand newness. That just out of the womb look. They start to realize that they can stretch those little frog legs out and that they like this newfound freedom. It's a newness that you can't bring back. A newness that calls to be captured, to be forever remembered with the lens. This one was just on this cusp of brand newness and her mother is so, so glad that I was there to capture it. I hear she's grown so much since these were taken.

And yes, this is Everett's little sister. And Connor's. And Parker's. L, you are an inspirational mom with 4 so young.









1 comment:

Lori said...

Thanks Cristine for all of the photos you took for us. You are so good to work with. We loved having you come to our home for the shoot.